Many of BEEC’s programs and events would not be possible without the volunteer efforts of our community!
For more information and to become a BEEC volunteer, please contact us at email@example.com or call 802-257-5785 to ask about our event-based, seasonal, or on-going volunteer opportunities.
Here are a few of our ongoing volunteer opportunities:
- United Way Day of Caring at BEEC – September
- Forest of Mystery – October
- Chocolate Scat Project – January/February
- Salamander Crossing Guards – March/April
- Counselor-in-Training – Youth Programs throughout the year: