BEEC seeks to hire a creative and flexible Executive Director to support and move forward the organization’s mission. The Executive Director articulates a vision that is achieved through the efforts of a team of board members, staff and volunteers. The ideal candidate must be experienced in the management of organizations, business, and resource development and will have a proven track record in leading through change and leveraging community resources to achieve results. The Executive Director is a skilled communicator, negotiator, and trusted team builder. The ideal candidate will have a tolerance for chaos, a healthy sense of humor and be a team player.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works with board in order to fulfill the organization’s mission
- Responsible for the financial integrity of the organization through budgeting and sound fiscal management
- Responsible for fundraising and developing other financial resources
- Implementing strategic planning
- Responsible for the enhancement of BEEC’s image by being active and visible in the community and by working closely with other professional, civic and private organizations.
- Responsible for effective administration of BEEC’s operations
- Provides thoughtful feedback and insights when collaborating with staff
- Oversee personnel and manages personnel records
- Transparent and high integrity leadership
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to nonprofits
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in marketing (print and social)
- Strong business sense
Applications will be accepted until April 21st or until the position is filled. To apply, send your resume, cover letter and three references to email@example.com.
* * * * *
We plan to have an open AmeriCorps position in 2018 for an Environmental Educator and Outreach Coordinator. To apply please find more information here.
Please contact us if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org